Natalie Bennett is a partner in the Washington office of McDermott Will & Emery. She focuses her practice on intellectual property with an emphasis on infringement litigation. An experienced trial lawyer she has litigated intellectual property disputes through trial to final judgment.
- We talk with Natalie about building on the opportunities in front of you
- About staying motivated and excited about client work
- We discuss the value of business development ‘at bats’
- Controlling costs and the pressures being faced by today’s in-house counsel
- Advice to work by – Those who stay will be champions
This episode is sponsored by Alt Legal: