Business Development is Problem Solving
Grayson Yeargin is a partner in the Washington, DC office of Jones Day. He concentrates his practice on assisting clients with compliance requirements and providing guidance through government investigations.
- Yes, it is important to pay attention!
- Tune in to see how business development can be like trying to get hit by lightning.
- We discuss why clients are separating out commoditized work and specialized work.
- Push yourself to see business development differently.
- The first 5 seconds and the 1st moment of execution are key.
This episode is sponsored by Lawline: